Terms of Service
By submitting a booking enquiry with Prettiest Parties, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Prettiest Parties ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in termination of your booking, loss of your deposit, or additional fees.
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the booking process.
Payment and Refund Terms
- Upon confirmation that an entertainer is available for the requested date, an invoice for a deposit will be emailed to you and the date will be held for you. Once you have received the deposit invoice, a non-refundable deposit totalling 50% of the value of the chosen package price is required via bank transfer to the Company within 2 days.
- Upon confirmation of a successful bank transfer within 2 days, the Company will continue to hold the date for you and your booking will be confirmed.
- If a deposit is not received within 2 days then the date will no longer be held and the Company can no longer guarantee availability for the requested date.
- The Company, in it's sole discretion, has the right to refund a deposit in exceptional circumstances.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the available packages without notice.
- Existing bookings will not be affected by any modification or discontinuation of available packages.
- Upon completion of services, an invoice for the remaining balance will be emailed to you. Once you have received the invoice, the remaining balance is due within 7 days.
- Failure to pay the remaining balance within 7 days will result in interest being applied to the amount owed.
- The Company reserves the right to add additional fuel charges to an invoice if significant travel time is required. Any additional charges will be outlined clearly to you during the initial consultation.
Cancellations and Booking Alterations
- If you wish to cancel your booking you are required to inform the Company by email or phone request.
- If you cancel your booking after you have paid the deposit, you will not receieve a refund.
- If you would like to change the date of your booking, you are required to inform the Company by email or phone request.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to cancel a booking and refuse any and all current or future bookings for any reason at any time. Such termination of a booking will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- At no time shall the entertainer be alone with children. As the person making the booking you are required to stay for the entire duration of the entertainers visit.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that anybody involved in activities is not allergic to any of the materials used in the glitter tattoos, balloons or any other activities. You are required to make it known to the entertainer upon arrival anybody who may be affected by this.
- The Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond packages are for a maximum of 20 children. The Tooth Fairy Experience, Mini Makeovers and Bedtime Stories packages are for a maximum of 5 children. If more than this are in attendance then the Company reserves the right to add additional fees to the final payment, and if necessary to leave a booking if, at the entertainers sole discretion, the number of children is deemed unsafe or unmanageable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your child behaves in a way that does not cause disruption or could cause others to not enjoy the appearance to it's full extent. The entertainer reserves the right to request that you remove a specific child for a temporary period of time if they are being disruptive and ruining the experience for other children.
- The Company will not use any photos from your booking for marketing purposes without first gaining explicit permission, with the exception of events in a public place where photos contain only the entertainer.
- The entertainer, in their sole discretion, has the right to change package activities due to time constraints, space constraints, child preferences, or any other valid reason.
- The Company reserves the right to charge additional fees to cover the cost of any damage to Company property caused by anybody not associated with the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company worker or officer will result in immediate booking cancellation.
- The Company reserves the right to allow entertainers to leave a booking if they believe they are being abused in any way, treated inappropriately, or that this agreement has been breached.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Company.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that bookings comply with the laws and regulations around Covid-19. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that consequences arise from laws and regulations not being followed. The Company cannot provide legal advice to clients.
- In the event that a booking would be affected by a change to Covid-19 laws and regulations, you will be entitled to either a full refund of your deposit, a free change of date, or you may use the deposit towards a different package.